Shadow Techniques: Blades of the Shogun – Aiko’s Selection, the brand new standalone addon to the very talked-about stealth ways sport Shadow Techniques is out now.
Specializing in one of many principal sport’s protagonists: the kunoichi adept Aiko. She is a grasp of camouflage and distracts enemies disguised as a geisha. Whereas Aiko was sure that she left her outdated life behind, her former sensei, the crafty spymaster Girl Chiyo, reappears from the shadows to problem her. Collectively along with her mates—a gaggle of lethal assassins—she units out to search out the ghosts of her previous.
- Return to the attractive world of Shadow Techniques set in Japan within the early Edo interval.
- Rejoin your favourite characters for an additional journey set throughout the story of the principle sport Shadow Techniques: Blades of the Shogun.
- Expertise a beforehand untold story centered across the kunoichi adept Aiko, who should face a vicious enemy related to her previous.
- Discover three full-fledged principal missions, setin brand-new environments, and three shorter interlude missions.
The enlargement consists of all of the options of the principle sport:
- Play a staff of 5 totally different characters with their very own distinctive talent units.
- Synchronize your staff’s actions to strike down your enemies without delay with the “Shadow Mode” function.
- Select between non-lethal or lethal stealth assaults.
- Discover dozens of how to take out or sneak previous your opponents the best way you need.
- Select from three problem ranges to match your talent.
Available for purchase from Steam. Appears to be like like GOG doesn’t but have the Linux construct.