Do you like old-fashioned video games (or simply retro-styled) and also you’re a follower of dungeon crawling? Look into the current launch of Not Really A DOS Ready your most current solution.
Taking the visuals of standards like Rogue, it spices points up a little bit to make the design a bit extra friendly with a somewhat extra modern-day user interface and also some little impacts. The outcome is a video game that needs to attract traditional roguelike followers while providing some wonderful quality-of-life changes like tooltips, stat contrasts and also even more. On the whole it absolutely appears like a strong access.
Video Game Quality:
- A core of traditional roguelike gameplay. Come down the dungeon, gather products and also eliminate beasts and also employers.
- Eliminate opponents or discover the dungeon to get flooring development. Filling the development meter generates a site to the following flooring.
- 37 tools for 13 devices ports with tooltips and also stat contrasts.
- 11 Spells with several combination chains, acquired with progressing and also brand-new devices.
- Discover campfires in the dungeon to prepare better foods and also upgrade statistics.
- 3 dungeon floor tile collections. Woodland, Desert and also Expanse.
- A graveyard which expands as the variety of your fatalities do.
Readily available to get on itch.io.